We hope you will find that participation in the Greene County Chamber of Commerce results in many new ways to build your business. We are dedicated to helping our members grow and benefit from their chamber affiliation:
- Free ribbon-cutting ceremonies for members’ grand openings, reopenings, remodels, and anniversaries.
- Listing on the Chamber website with a shoutout for new members in the monthly Enewsletter.
- Category and alphabetical name listings in our annual directory, making it easy for those who need your services to find you.
- Free radio advertising for new members through a program with Clear Channel Media.
- Seminars, networking lunches and business-after-hours events offered monthly so members can share information and learn about each other.
- Access to the chamber mailing list to promote your products or services through direct mail. Or, run an ad in the Chamber’s weekly eNewsletter, which is distributed to 1,100 online subscribers.
- Invitation to participate in the Buy Local Organization Expo held in September, a very cost-effective way to promote your business or organization.
- Member-to-member discounts that are available to members throughout the year.
- Access to health care plans, with a variety of prices and options from the area’s top providers, available to members with less than 50 employees.
We‘re glad that you are considering membership in the Greene County Chamber of Commerce and we look forward to working with you to advance your goals.
|Business||Number of Employees*||Annual Dues|
|3 or fewer
50 or more
|Non Profit Organizations||1/2 of the Business Rate|
|Additional Category Listings
One listing is including with membership price
* The total hours worked by all full-time and part-time employees during a normal work week, divided by 40. Seasonal employers should calculate full-time equivalents.