Become a Participating Restaurant
CLICK HERE for Your Restaurant Participation Form
Greene County Restaurant Week is an opportunity for your restaurant to be showcased and exposed to a new and motivated regional dining customer. Restaurant Week is a collaborative effort presented by the Greene County Chamber of Commerce to encourage the Greene County and surrounding region’s dining public to explore and experience new restaurants and rediscover past favorites while showcasing the high quality and diverse dining destinations of Greene County.
By being a participant, your restaurant helps to entice consumers to explore a vast variety of Greene County restaurants and helps to create a boost to the culinary businesses in the area including your restaurant.
With a regional approach, Greene County Restaurant Week provides an effective, easy marketing platform for your restaurant and the county’s restaurant industry in general.
Each participating restaurant must offer a special three-course prix fixe menu at the price of $20.17 (beverages, tax and tip not included). There must be a minimum of three choices in each course, dessert can have fewer. Each participant must supply their prix fixe menu to the Chamber in advance for use in event and website promotion. Each participant can and should have their regular menu available for diners to peruse.
Participating restaurants are encouraged to provide a gift certificate to the Chamber for a prize giveaway to consumers who enter a Restaurant Week contest.
Why should your restaurant be a Greene County Restaurant Week Participant?
- Reach a large regional audience.
- Attract new customers to your restaurant.
- Based on surveys, 90% of Restaurant Week diners expect to return to the restaurant they visit.
- Get extensive exposure for your restaurant through the Restaurant Week marketing campaign and website.
Be a Participating Restaurant:
Enhanced Listing Restaurant – $125
- Bold listing including logo on Restaurant Week website (www.dineingreene.com) participant list with complete contact information.
- Small ad listing on all promotional posters.
- Small ad listing in all print and social media advertising.
- Logo and listing in all Restaurant Week e-blasts and emails.
- Logo and listing in select social media
To become a participant in Greene County Restaurant Week 2019 or for more information, contact RebeccaGray or Jeff Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-943-4222 or visit www.dineingreene.com.